She got her degree in the E. U. Gimbernat in 2006. Motivated by neurological rehabilitation, she specialized herself in this field doing the basic course of Cognoscitive Therapeuthical Exercise (Perfetti) with Roberta Gaedina and Laia Sallés in Fundació Universitaria del Bages and with Mr. Touffery in Clinique du Sud (France). In 2008 she started her training in the Bobath concept doing the normal movement course and the basic course with Bettina Paeth-Rölfs, becoming a part of her team in 2009. She continued her training as Bobath therapist doing the advanced course of evaluation and treatment in adults with hemiparesia and other neurological diseases given by the Swiss tutor Louise Rutz-La Pitz (2011). Interested in further training, she assisted to other courses, like:
- Neurodinamic techniques, given by Carlos Zamorano in the E. U. Blanquerna (2009)
- Basic Methodology for the Preventive Control of the Cognitive Decline in the UAB (2010)
- Motor Control and Balance in the University of Alcalá de Henares with the Australians Marjorie Woolacott and Lindsey Meadows
- Pain Mechanisms and their therapy through Movement given by the also Australian Max Zusman in the University of Valencia in 2011
- Physiotherapy in the hip, knee and foot, that is a global vision of the mechanics of the lower limb, given by Pedro Rubio in the E. U. Gimbernat in 2012.
In the course 2012-2013 she studies and obtains theNeurosciences master degree in the U. A. B. (Barcelona, Spain) with the project “Treatment of balance in patients with chronic ictus, its systematic revision and its meta-analysis”.
She is a member of the Spanish Association of Bobath Therapists (AETB in Spanish) and of the Spanish Society of Neurology (SEN in Spanish) going regularly to the meetings, symposia and congresses that both organisms organize.