Topic: “Control posture as a requirement of the gait and functionality of the upper limb in people with incomplete spinal cord lesion and ataxia”
Aimed at: Physiotherapists and occupational therapists who have the title of the basic course of the Bobath concept by the IBITA.
Teacher: Bettina Paeth Rohlfs, physical therapist, tutor Bobath Senior IBITA
Hours: 35 face-to-face hours (accredited by the Commission of continuing training)
Dates: 21 – February 25, 2018
Hours: 9-18’30 h from Wednesday to Saturday
9-14 h Sunday
Place: Neurorehabilitation clinic (c / Asturias 1, Mirasol)
Number of places: 12
- Deepen and broaden knowledge of techniques and tests for evaluation and treatment of adult patients with neurological as incomplete spinal cord injury and injury cerebellar disorders / Ataxia to make a clinical diagnosis;
- Deepen and broaden knowledge on the physiology and pathophysiology of the nervous system to recognize symptoms and signs in affected individuals and classify them according to medical diagnosis;
- Improve the clinical reasoning to determine treatment short-term goals and long-term mean level of structure and function and level of activities and participation;
- Improve the practical techniques of treatment.
- Lectures of neurophysiology and pathophysiology
- Classroom for evaluation and tests: balance, postural control of the trunk, on the progress of the functionality of the upper limb
- Facilitation of practical classes: balance, postural control trunk, the gait and the functionality of the upper limb
- Demonstrations of people affected by Ataxia and spinal cord injury treatments.
- Hours of treatment of people affected by the participants of the course under the supervision of the teacher.
Registration open until 15 January 2018. To enroll, send mail to email@example.com with personal data (full name, phone number, local work), copy of the certificate of the course basic in the Bobath concept and proof of payment (account no.: 2100 2776 3801 0056 6981 ES26 concept: name completo+CA).